Hulk Movie Video Game
February 26 2003
Here's how EBgames.com
describes the game:
One year after the events that take place in the film; troubled scientist
Bruce Banner and his enraged alter ego, the Hulk, are forced into battle against
the terrifying forces of the Leader, who’s intent on using the Hulk’s
gamma energy to unleash a relentless army of gamma creatures on the world.
- Two types of gameplay – use the powers of stealth and logic
as Bruce Banner or command the incredible strength and fury of the Hulk
- 30 massive, highly-detailed levels featuring environments both directly
from the film and exclusive to the game
- Fully destructible and interactive environments – virtually
anything can be manipulated, picked up, destroyed or used a weapon.
- Intense boss battles – battle it out against gamma-enhanced
super villains like Flux, Rampage and Half Life
- Hollywood quality VO and soundtrack featuring detailed voice over
from Eric Bana as Bruce Banner
- Take down the Hulk’s foes with over 25 devastating attacks,
including super attacks like the Sonic Clap and Gamma Slam
The tentative ship date is 5/27. Click here
for ordering information and 10 screenshots from the game.
talk about this bit of news? Start a discussion over at the boards.
out the fan trailer here.
Archive | Boards
| Cast | Multimedia
| Contest | Links
| About | Store
This is an
unofficial fan site and is in no way affiliated with the production of the
movie, and all pictures and other material are not intended to infringe on
any copyrights owned by Universal Pictures and Marvel Comics. All original
content & design Copyright © 2007 GammaStorm.com